Also in this issue:
- Comment: Beyond the Edge
- On the DVD: Linux Mint 16
- DHCP and DNS on Rasp Pi: Set up the versatile Raspberry Pi to provide important home network services.
- Duplicati: The free backup tool Duplicati simplifies cloud backup and provides strong cryptography.
- Perl – Arduino Project: The Perlmeister trains a Linux computer with an Arduino board to switch electrical equipment.
- Charly – Backup2l: Charly use to use backup2l to back up the family data. Now he has something manageable.
- Security Lessons: Tips and tools to help you detect intrusion and data corruption.
- Ask Klaus! Klaus Knopper answers your Linux questions.
- SDL 2.0: Simple DirectMedia Layer (SDL) underpins many games and multimedia applications.
- Qubes OS: Experts have tried many approaches for creating a secure operating system. Newcomer Qubes OS relies on a microkernel and pervasive virtualization.
- Wifislax 4.6: The Wifislax Slackware derivative helps detect wifi vulnerabilities.
- Media Sharing with MediaCrush: MediaCrush offers anonymous video and image uploads.
- Workspace – WordPress: Transform WordPress into a powerful writing environment.
- Shotcut Video Editor: Edit videos, add effects, and stitch material together to create a new movie.
- Command Line – KDE Kiosk: KDE Kiosk lets administrators control user environments, including settings, themes, and access to the command shell.
- Kernel News: Switching user creds, make menuconfig, VFS attacks, chroot breakouts, and trusted computing maintainers.
- Doghouse – Twenty Years: maddog reflects on his 20 years as an advocate for Linux and open source.
|Delivery time||It could take up to 4 weeks depending on your delivery region|