Also in this issue:
- Comment: The New Kid
- On the DVD: Fedora 20
- PiCam Surveillance: Video surveillance with the new Raspberry Pi camera.
- Ask Klaus! Klaus Knopper answers your Linux questions.
- Building an IRC Bot: Access an IRC channel using an automated bot.
- Charly – Trickle: Shoot down resource-heavy applications to free up bandwidth.
- Security Lessons – Tuf: A software update system with built-in security.
- PDF Tools: Testing PDF readers and editors with PDF crash test dummies.
- TV-Browser: The Java-based TV-Browser is your digital television guide.
- Perl – CPAN Additions: It lives! CPAN keeps the aging Perl programming language relevant.
- DNF: Behind the scenes of Fedora’s future package manager.
- Command Line – Partitioning: We provide tips you should consider before choosing a partitioning scheme.
- Workspace – Piggydb: Piggydb helps you turn a collection of data morsels into a flexible knowledgebase.
- Urban Lightscape: Adjust local brightness levels within an image to enhance a simple snapshot.
- Make Play Live SBC: The KDE Vivaldi tablet isn’t here yet, but its development team is proposing cooperative businesses and open hardware as the future of free software.
- Doghouse – Computer Services: Business opportunities to earn money for education.
- The Internet of Things The Internet of Things takes the dumb objects around us and makes them data-noisy.
|Delivery time||It could take up to 4 weeks depending on your delivery region|