- Reactive Programming: Reactive programming brings together known programming concepts to create code that responds gracefully to events, load, and unexpected occurrences.
- Java 8: The long-awaited eighth version of Java extends the core language, adding elements of functional programming.
- Clojure: Lisp-like syntax, a JVM implementation, practical tools, and sophisticated libraries provide the underpinnings for rapid development of modern web applications.
- OCaml Programming Basics: Easy to learn and suitable for rapid development, OCaml shines with static typing, type checking, and low memory usage.
Also in this issue:
- Comment: Privacy and P2P
- On the DVD: Light Distro Sampler
- KDE Framework 5: KDE developers turn to a new framework to create distroindependent and modular KDE libraries with standardized development guidelines and Qtlike tools.
- Netrw: Netrw transfers data between two computers and avoids the complications of an intervening server infrastructure.
- Survey Tools: We find which tools are suitable for online surveys and which will best help you analyze your results.
- NixOS: The innovative NixOS makes it easy to test and deploy new configurations – on the hardware and in the cloud.
- Ask Klaus! Klaus Knopper answers your Linux questions.
- Charly – SSLScan: SSLScan determines whether security is up to date on SSLsecured servers.
- Tripwire IDS: Tripwire is a powerful tool that watches for intruders by identifying suspicious changes to system files.
- Perl – Testing Modules with Docker: Exploit Linux container technology with resourceconserving Docker in Perl.
- Workspace – Remote Control: Control your Linux PC with an Android phone.
- Scribus Desktop Publishing: A comprehensive desktop publishing program for professional layout.
- Calcurse: A calendar and a task list help you keep track of the day’s events in the terminal.
- Command Line – tree: The tree command provides a clear view of all your files and directories.
- Speech Recognition: The Open Speech Initiative seeks to bring advanced speech processing to free software.
- Kernel News: Zack Brown reports on the latest news, views, dilemmas, and developments within the Linux community.
- Doghouse – Open Source: “maddog” examines the real meaning and ramifications of the term “Open Source.”
|Delivery time||It could take up to 4 weeks depending on your delivery region|