- Nepomuk; Master RDFs, URIs, ontologies, and KDE tags to unlock the semantic web.
- Qmake for Qt: See if Qmake trumps Cmake in your build environment.
- Open-Xchange and Zarafa: Merge data from social web services in your groupware software.
- e-Commerce APIs: Build a custom online shop with eBay and Amazon APIs.
Also in this issue:
- Table of Contents
- Comment: Features
- On the DVD: openSUSE 12.3
- DVD Inlay
- Tech Tools: RunRev Releases Open Source Version of LiveCode; HP Launches Moonshot Server; Offensive Security Releases Kali Linux; TeamViewer Version 8 for Linux Now Available
- Ask Klaus: Knoppix creator Klaus Knopper untangles MBRs, VBRs, and GRUB’s rightful place; then, he proposes a way to recover files from a proprietary filesystem.
- I-Nex System Info Tool: Gather and view hardware information in a handy GUI.
- Logstash: Stop hopping from one logfile to the next when troubleshooting. Logstash log server consolidates logs and has analysis tools, too.
- Charly’s Column – Munin: Monitor you SNMP-compatible devices with the Munin system monitoring tool.
- Security Lessons – Ruby Tools: We look at tools to keep your Ruby on Rails code secure.
- Perl – Vagrant Package: Command-line management of VMs in VirtualBox.
- Jekyll: This simple template engine lets you create blogs and static web pages without the use of PHP or a database.
- Fractal Fr0st: Fractal Fr0st uses Flam3 to generate fascinating fractals.
- Workspace – Gallery Apps: Lightweight photo-sharing options.
- Command Line – Aria2: Fast downloads from the command line.
- flareGet Download Manager: A multiprotocol downloader with an informative GUI.
- Ardour3 Digital Audio Workstation: Discover this full-featured DAW.
- WordPress Administration: Manage multiple blogs.
- Doghouse – Device Drivers: Teaching students to write device drivers will help them learn the skills they need to succeed with much larger projects.
- Kernel News: The Perl kernel build dependency, the linuxnext tree, and Linus on Microsoft keys.
|Delivery time||As soon as payment has been verified.|